Sorry I mentioned the AJAX but o didn't tell exactly what is the relation
with the problem.... The same page with no AJAX function the problem do
not occur.

thank you

01/15/2009 04:59 PM
alex.bo...@souzacruz.com.br

Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

users@wicket.apache.org
cc

Subject
DropDownChoice missing in IE6 when has AJAX

Hi everybody,

I'm new on wicket and ajax, and now I'm having problems mixing
both. In my page I have some simple DropDownChoice and not related to them
but to a button I have a Modal Window.

The problem is, testing my page on IE6, when I scroll the page
down the dropdown itens get sticked in the same position, giving the
impression that the whole page rolls over it, but if I scroll the page
back they are still missing, another curious fact is even if the missin
component if a click on it, it works, showing my choices there, the
component (border) keep missing. This problem does not occur on FireFox
and I coudn't try it on IE7.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

O conteúdo desta mensagem e dos documentos anexos é destinado exclusivamente às
pessoas indicadas no endereçamento eletrônico e contém informações
confidenciais e/ou legalmente protegidas. Esta mensagem não representa
necessariamente as políticas, práticas, intenções ou conclusões da Souza Cruz
S.A. É expressamente vedado a qualquer pessoa, sem prévia e expressa
autorização, ler, revelar, distribuir, divulgar, alterar, copiar, reproduzir
ou, sob qualquer forma, utilizar o todo ou parte desta mensagem ou dos
documentos a ela anexados. Caso tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano,
queira, por gentileza, avisar imediatamente seu remetente e eliminar
completamente do seu sistema.

The contents of this message and of the attached documents are destined for the
exclusive use of those persons named in the electronic address and contain
confidential and / or legally protected information. This message does not
necessarily represent Souza Cruz´s policies, practices, intentions or
conclusions. It is strictly forbidden for any person without prior and official
authorization to read, reveal, distribute, disclose, alter, copy, reproduce, or
in any form or manner to use either the whole, or part of this message, or the
attached documents. Should you have received this message and / or the attached
documents in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it / them
from your system completely.