Thank you for the suggestion, most of you are saying that apparently this
issueis related to something else but wicket, but is curious how the
problem is easily "fixed" just deleting the Wicket Modal Window which is
related to a button.

I'm working on the quickstart now, while some friends are trying to find
anything unusual in JS, CSS or other stuff.

01/19/2009 04:48 PM
jWeekend <jweekend_for...@cabouge.com>

Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

users@wicket.apache.org
cc

Subject
RE: DropDownChoice missing in IE6 when has AJAX

Alex,

Your video is quite entertaining but I don't think Wicket is clever enough
to make such a mess without a lot of help (javascript, css, dodgy browser
etc...).
If you send a  http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html quickstart   I am
sure someone will help you solve this. Make sure you delete the "target"
folder and keep the code as simple as possible to demonstrate your issue.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.com jWeekend

alex.borba-2 wrote:

> follow all "significant" code...
>

> --> Here goes the HTML:

> <head>REMOVED </head>

>             <input id="previousTRId" type="hidden" value=""/>
>
>             <input id="previousDataId" type="hidden" value=""/>
>

>             <!--Hidden filds for translate Menus from PopUp Boxes, get
> values from wicket properties files.-->
>

>             <!-- Copy Box -->
>
>             <input id="copyHeader" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:copyFieldHeader"/>
>
>             <input id="copyBody" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:copyFieldBody"/>
>

>             <!-- Header for all Alert Box -->
>
>             <input id="labelHeader" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:labelFieldHeader"/>
>

>             <!-- Delete Box -->
>
>             <input id="deleteBody" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:deleteFieldBody"/>
>

>             <!-- Active Box -->
>
>             <input id="activeBody" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:activeFieldBody"/>
>

>             <!-- DeActive Box -->
>
>             <input id="deactiveBody" type="hidden"
> wicket:message="value:deactiveFieldBody"/>
>

>             <form wicket:id="hiddenFieldsForm" id="hiddenFieldsForm">
>
>                   <input wicket:id="hiddenFieldsForm.copyName"
> type="hidden"/> <!--Copy Name-->
>
>                   <input wicket:id="hiddenFieldsForm.operationName"
> type="hidden"/> <!--Operation -->
>
>                   <input wicket:id="hiddenFieldsForm.dataBaseID"
> type="hidden"/> <!--Get data base ID for active, deactive, delete and
copy
> -->
>
>                   </form>
>

>                   <!-- Title -->

> key="tittle">Trade Coverage Plan - Initial Screen</wicket:message></div>

>                   <!-- Upper button panel -->
>
>                <form wicket:id="tcp.menuForm">
>
>                         <fieldset id="Fieldset2"
> class="searchFilterPanel">
>
>                             <legend><wicket:message
> key="fieldCommands">Commands</wicket:message></legend>

>                                <button
wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.newButton"
> type="button" class="short">
>
>                                     <wicket:message
> key="buttonNew">New</wicket:message>
>
>                                </button>

>                            <button wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.openButton"
> id="openButton" type="button" class="short"
> onclick="callConfirmBox('labelHeader','deleteBody','open');" disabled>
>
>                                  <wicket:message
> key="buttonOpen">Open</wicket:message>
>
>                            </button>

>                               <button id="deleteButton"
> wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.deleteButton" type="button" class="short"
> onclick="callConfirmBox('labelHeader','deleteBody','delete');" disabled>
>
>                                     <wicket:message
> key="buttonDelete">Delete</wicket:message>
>
>                               </button>

>                                <!--<button id="activateButton"
> wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.activeButton" type="button" class="short"
> onclick="callConfirmBox('labelHeader','activeBody','active');"
> disabled>-->
>
>                                <button id="activateButton"
> wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.activeButton" type="button" class="short"
> disabled>
>
>                                     <wicket:message
> key="buttonActivate">Activate</wicket:message>
>
>                                </button>

>                                 <button id="deactivateButton"
> wicket:id="tcp.menuForm.deActiveButton" type="button" class="short"
> onclick="callConfirmBox('labelHeader','deactiveBody','deactive');"
> disabled>
>
>                                     <wicket:message
> key="buttonDeactivate">Deactivate</wicket:message>
>
>                                 </button>

> id="copyToField" style="width: 251px">
>
>                                <!--<wicket:message
key="labelCopyTo">Copy
> to</wicket:message>&nbsp;-->
>
>                               <!--<input type="text" id="tcp_copyto"
> value="" style="width: 100px" onclick="this.value='';"/>&nbsp-->
>
>                               <button type="button" class="short"
> id="executeButton"
onclick="callCopyBox('copyHeader','copyBody','copy');"
> disabled>
>
>                                     <wicket:message
> key="buttonCopy">Copy</wicket:message>
>
>                               </button>

>                         </fieldset>
>
>                   </form>
>
>                   <!--  <div class="separator"></div>-->
>

>                   <!--  Form wicket tcp.searchForm -->
>
>                   <form wicket:id="tcp.searchForm">
>
>                         <!-- "Search TCPs" panel -->
>
>                         <fieldset id="searchFilterPanel"
> class="searchFilterPanel" style="height: 100%">
>
>                             <legend><wicket:message
> key="fieldSearch">Search TCPs</wicket:message></legend>

> 51px;">

> style="width: 120px">
>
>                               <wicket:message
> key="labelYear">Year</wicket:message>&nbsp;
>
>                               <select
> wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.yearSelect" name="year" style="width: 80px">
>
>                                    <option selected="selected"
> value="0"></option>
>
>                                    <option value="1">2008</option>
>
>                                    <option value="2">2007</option>
>
>                                    <option value="3">2006</option>
>
>                                    <option value="4">2005</option>
>
>                                    <option value="5">2004</option>
>
>                                    <option value="6">2003</option>
>
>                                </select>

> style="width: 196px; ">
>
>                               <wicket:message
> key="labelName">Name</wicket:message>&nbsp;
>
>                               <input wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.nameText"
> type="text" name="name" value="Enter Text" style="width: 140px"
> onclick="this.value='';"/>

> style="width: 200px">
>
>                               <wicket:message
> key="labelDivision">Division</wicket:message>&nbsp;
>
>                               <select
> wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.divisionSelect" name="division" style="width:
> 130px">
>
>                                               <option
value="0"></option>

>                                               <option value="1">São
> Paulo</option>
>
>                                               <option value="2">Rio de
> Janeiro</option>
>
>                                               <option
> value="3">Santos</option>
>
>                               </select>

height:
> 51px;" class="rightSearchFilterPanelElement">
>
>                               <wicket:message
> key="labelStatus">Status</wicket:message>&nbsp;
>
>                               <select
> wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.statusSelect" name="status" style="width:
> 100px">
>
>                                               <option
value="0"></option>

>                                               <option
> value="1">Active</option>
>
>                                               <option
> value="2">Inactive</option>
>
>                               </select>&nbsp;

> 51px;">

> 51px;" class="buttonPanelElementLarge">
>
>                               <wicket:message
> key="labelTradeApproach">Trade Approach</wicket:message>&nbsp
>
>                               <select
> wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.tradeApproach" name="tradeApproach"
> style="width: 170px">
>
>                                               <option
value="0"></option>

>                                               <option
> value="1">Pre-Sales</option>
>
>                                               <option
> value="2">Prompt-Sales</option>
>
>                                               <option
> value="2">Tele-Sales</option>
>
>                               </select>&nbsp;
>

>                               <button wicket:id="tcp.searchForm.find"
> id="findButton" class="short" type="button">
>
>                                   <wicket:message
> key="buttonFind">Find</wicket:message>
>
>                               </button>

>                         </fieldset>
>
>                   </form>
>

>                   <!--  <div class="separator"></div>-->
>

>                   <!-- Result grid -->

>                   <fieldset id="Fieldset1" class="searchFilterPanel">
>
>                       <legend><wicket:message key="fieldList">List
> TCPs</wicket:message></legend>

> class="resultGridTable" >
>
>                                           <!-- Result grid header -->

> class="resultGridHeader" style="height: 18px; width:
> 107px;"><wicket:message key="gridYear">Year</wicket:message></td>

> class="resultGridHeader" style="height: 18px; width:
> 331px;"><wicket:message key="gridName">Name</wicket:message></td>

> class="resultGridHeader" style="height: 18px; width:
> 270px;"><wicket:message
key="gridDivision">Division</wicket:message></td>

> class="resultGridHeader" style="height: 18px; width:
> 101px;"><wicket:message key="gridStatus">Status</wicket:message></td>

> class="resultGridHeader" style="height: 18px; width:
> 270px;"><wicket:message key="gridTradeApproach">Trade
> Approach</wicket:message></td>

> class="resultGridData" onmouseover="setStyle(this, 'highlight');"
> onmouseout="setStyle(this, 'resultGridData');">

> class="resultGridData" style="width: 107px">2008</td>

> class="resultGridData" style="width: 331px">Plan Classe B</td>

> class="resultGridData" style="width: 270px">São Paulo</td>

> class="resultGridData" style="width: 101px">Active</td>

> class="resultGridData" style="width: 270px">Pre-Sales</td>

>             </fieldset>

> <script type="text/javascript">
>
>     document.getElementById("newButton").focus();
>
> </script>

> --> Here goes the JAVA CODE:
>

> import java.util.ArrayList;
>
> import java.util.Date;
>
> import java.util.HashMap;
>
> import java.util.List;
>
> import java.util.Map;
>

> import org.apache.wicket.AttributeModifier;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.Page;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxLink;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.behavior.AttributeAppender;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Button;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.DropDownChoice;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.HiddenField;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IChoiceRenderer;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.TextField;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.list.ListItem;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.list.ListView;
> > import org.apache.wicket.model.Model;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.model.PropertyModel;
>
> import org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringBean;
>

> public class TCPInitialScreen extends BaseWebPage{
>

>       //Service
>
>       @SpringBean(name="StatusBean")
>
>       private IStatusBusinessService searchStatusBusinessService;
>

>       @SpringBean(name="DivisionBean")
>
>       private IDivisionBusinessService searchDivisionBusinessService;
>

>       @SpringBean(name="TCPBean")
>
>       private ITCPBusinessService tcpBusinessService;
>

>       @SpringBean(name="TradeApproachBean")
>
>       private ITradeApproachBusinessService
tradeApproachBusinessService;
> //Todos os trade approachs
>

>       //Objects TO
>

>       private TCPBasicDataTO tcpSearch = new TCPBasicDataTO();
>

>       //Wicket
>

>       Model<StatusTO> statusModel = new Model<StatusTO>();
>
>       Model<DivisionTO> divisionModel = new Model<DivisionTO>();
>
>       Model<TradeApproachTO> tradeAppModel = new
Model<TradeApproachTO>();

>       //Atributes
>

>       int lineIndexDataGrid =0;
>
>       private Map<Integer, StatusTO> statusDescriptionMap = new
> HashMap<Integer, StatusTO>();
>

>       public TCPInitialScreen(){
>

>             createMenuForm();
>
>             createSearchForm();
>
>             createHiddenForm();
>

>             // Searches all TCP's and displays them in the initial
screen

>             TCPSearchCriteriaTO searchCriteria = new
> TCPSearchCriteriaTO();
>
>             List<TCPBasicDataTO> allTCPList =
> tcpBusinessService.searchTCPByCriteria(searchCriteria);
>
>             createDataGrid(allTCPList);
>
>       }
>

>       @SuppressWarnings({ "unchecked", "serial" })
>
>       protected void createMenuForm(){
>
>             /*
>
>              * Menu Form
>
>              */
>
>             Form menuForm = new Form("tcp.menuForm");
>
>             add(menuForm);
>

>             Button newButton =
> TCPComponentFactory.createButton(TCPComponentFactory.NEW_BUTTON,
> "tcp.menuForm.newButton", "newButton");
>

>             newButton.add(new AttributeAppender("onclick", new
> Model("loadBodyFromLeftMenu('iframeBody',

'?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.bat.planning.presentation.tcp.web.TCPBasicDataScreen');"),
> ";"));
>
>             menuForm.add(newButton);
>

>             //Open
>
>             Button openButton = new Button("tcp.menuForm.openButton"){
>
>                   public void onSubmit() {
>
>                         //TODO : Check how to get the selected product
and
> open into BCPBasicDataPage
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             openButton.add(new AttributeModifier("id", new
> Model("openButton")));
>
>             menuForm.add(openButton);

>             Button deleteButton = new
Button("tcp.menuForm.deleteButton"){

>                   public void onSubmit() {
>
>                         //TODO : Check how to get the selected product
and
> open into BCPBasicDataPage
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             deleteButton.add(new AttributeModifier("id", new
> Model("deleteButton")));
>
>             menuForm.add(deleteButton);
>

>             /*
>
>              *
>
>              */
>

>             //Modal Active
>

>             final ModalWindow modal1 = new ModalWindow("modal1");
>

>             /*
>
>              * Gera Modal window
>
>              */
>
>         modal1.setPageCreator(new ModalWindow.PageCreator()
>
>         {
>
>             public Page createPage()
>
>             {
>
>                 return new TCPActiveScreen(TCPInitialScreen.this,
modal1);

>             }
>
>         });
>
>         menuForm.add(modal1);
>

>             AjaxLink activeLink = (new AjaxLink("showModal1"){
>

>                   @Override
>
>                   public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
>
>                         modal1.setInitialHeight(280);
>
>                         modal1.setInitialWidth(330);
>
>                         //modal1.set
>
>                         modal1.show(target);
>
>                   }
>

>             });
>
>             menuForm.add(activeLink);
>

>             /*
>
>              *
>
>              */
>

>             //Active
>
>             Button activeButton = new
Button("tcp.menuForm.activeButton"){

>                   public void onSubmit() {
>
>                         //TODO : Check how to get the selected product
and
> open into BCPBasicDataPage
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             activeButton.add(new AttributeModifier("id", new
> Model("activateButton")));
>
>             //menuForm.add(activeButton);
>
>             activeLink.add(activeButton);
>

>             //Deactive
>
>             Button deActiveButton = new
> Button("tcp.menuForm.deActiveButton"){
>
>                   public void onSubmit() {
>
>                         //TODO : Check how to get the selected product
and
> open into BCPBasicDataPage
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             deActiveButton.add(new AttributeModifier("id", new
> Model("deactivateButton")));
>
>             menuForm.add(deActiveButton);
>

>       }
>

>       @SuppressWarnings({ "serial", "unchecked" })
>
>       private void createSearchForm() {
>
>             /*
>
>              *  Search Form
>
>              */
>
>             Form searchForm = new Form("tcp.searchForm"){
>
>                   protected void onSubmit(){
>

>                         //Search Service call
>

>                         //Clear all values of comboBox, get default
choice
> again
>
>                         divisionModel = new Model<DivisionTO>();
>
>                         statusModel = new Model<StatusTO>();
>
>                         tradeAppModel = new Model<TradeApproachTO>();
>
>                         createSearchForm();
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             searchForm.add(new AttributeModifier("id", new
> Model("tcp.searchForm")));
>

>             List<String> yearsFake = new ArrayList<String>();
>
>             yearsFake.add("1");
>

>             List<Integer> tcpYearCombo =
> tcpBusinessService.searchTCPYears(yearsFake);
>

>             //Year
>
>             DropDownChoice<Integer> yearDropDown = new
> DropDownChoice<Integer>("tcp.searchForm.yearSelect", new
> PropertyModel<Integer>(tcpSearch, "tcpYear"),tcpYearCombo);
>

>             //Name
>
>             TextField nameField = new
TextField("tcp.searchForm.nameText",
> new PropertyModel(tcpSearch, "tcpName"));
>

>             //Division
>
>             IChoiceRenderer<DivisionTO> choiceRendererDivision = new
> IChoiceRenderer<DivisionTO>() {
>
>                   public String getIdValue(DivisionTO division, int
> {
>
>                         return division.getDivisionId().toString();
>
>                   }
>

>                   public Object getDisplayValue(DivisionTO division) {
>
>                         return division.getDivisionName();
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>

>             DropDownChoice divisionDropDown = new DropDownChoice
> ("tcp.searchForm.divisionSelect", divisionModel,
> searchDivisionBusinessService.searchDivisions(),
choiceRendererDivision);

>             //Status
>
>             String languageId = getLocalizer().getString("languageId",
> this);
>

>             if (languageId == null){
>
>                   languageId = "1";
>
>             }
>

>             List<StatusTO> statusList =
> searchStatusBusinessService.searchStatus(Integer.parseInt(languageId));
>
>             for(StatusTO status: statusList)
>
>             {
>
>                   statusDescriptionMap.put(status.getStatusId(),
status);

>             }
>

>             IChoiceRenderer<StatusTO> choiceRendererStatus = new
> IChoiceRenderer<StatusTO>(){
>
>                   public String getIdValue(StatusTO status, int index) {
>
>                         return Integer.toString(status.getStatusId());
>
>                   }
>

>                   public Object getDisplayValue(StatusTO status) {
>
>                         return status.getStatusDescription();
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>

>             DropDownChoice<StatusTO> statusDropDown = new
> DropDownChoice<StatusTO>("tcp.searchForm.statusSelect", statusModel,
> statusList, choiceRendererStatus);
>

>             //Trade Approach
>
>             List<TradeApproachTO> tcpTradeApproachesList =
> tradeApproachBusinessService.searchAllAvailableTradeApproach();
>

>             IChoiceRenderer<TradeApproachTO> choiceRenderTradeApp = new
> IChoiceRenderer<TradeApproachTO>(){
>
>                   public String getIdValue(TradeApproachTO
tradeApproach,
> int index){
>
>                         return
> Integer.toString(tradeApproach.getTradeApproachId());
>
>                   }
>

>                   public Object getDisplayValue(TradeApproachTO
> tradeApproach){
>
>                         return tradeApproach.getTradeApproachName();
>
>                   }
>
>             };
>

>             DropDownChoice<TradeApproachTO> tradeApproachDropDown = new
> DropDownChoice<TradeApproachTO>("tcp.searchForm.tradeApproach",
> tradeAppModel, tcpTradeApproachesList, choiceRenderTradeApp);
>

>             tcpSearch.setTcpYear(null);
>
>             tcpSearch.setDivisionName(null);
>
>             tcpSearch.setDivisionId(null);
>
>             tcpSearch.setStatus(null);
>

>             searchForm.add(yearDropDown);
>
>             searchForm.add(nameField);
>
>             searchForm.add(divisionDropDown);
>
>             searchForm.add(statusDropDown);
>
>             searchForm.add(tradeApproachDropDown);
>

>             Button findButton = new Button("tcp.searchForm.find") {
>
>                   public void onSubmit() {
>

>                   }
>
>             };
>
>             findButton.add(new AttributeAppender("onclick", new
> Model("submitForms('tcp.searchForm');"), ";"));
>
>             searchForm.add(findButton);
>

>             remove(searchForm);
>
>             add(searchForm);
>
>       }
>

> }

O conteúdo desta mensagem e dos documentos anexos é destinado exclusivamente às
pessoas indicadas no endereçamento eletrônico e contém informações
confidenciais e/ou legalmente protegidas. Esta mensagem não representa
necessariamente as políticas, práticas, intenções ou conclusões da Souza Cruz
S.A. É expressamente vedado a qualquer pessoa, sem prévia e expressa
autorização, ler, revelar, distribuir, divulgar, alterar, copiar, reproduzir
ou, sob qualquer forma, utilizar o todo ou parte desta mensagem ou dos
documentos a ela anexados. Caso tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano,
queira, por gentileza, avisar imediatamente seu remetente e eliminar
completamente do seu sistema.

The contents of this message and of the attached documents are destined for the
exclusive use of those persons named in the electronic address and contain
confidential and / or legally protected information. This message does not
necessarily represent Souza Cruz´s policies, practices, intentions or
conclusions. It is strictly forbidden for any person without prior and official
authorization to read, reveal, distribute, disclose, alter, copy, reproduce, or
in any form or manner to use either the whole, or part of this message, or the
attached documents. Should you have received this message and / or the attached
documents in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it / them
from your system completely.