Ahh... yes of course.

I was hoping for a switch that would put the html there as well, and not include the extra resource config :)
Oh well... its not too big a deal.

- Brill

On 21-Mar-09, at 1:44 AM, James Carman wrote:

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> wrote:
Re: "The quickstart allows both."
Does it? I missed that feature but it would be very handy!

Sure!  Take a look at a generated quickstart.  There's a
src/main/resources directory with a log4j.properties file in there
(which gets copied over to the target/classes directory).  So, it
doesn't obliterate the "maven way" of doing things.  It just augments
it.

and yes in that case it's an established project... I think this thread has gotten a bit emotional and mixed up with several different discussions
(which is likely my doing).

Heh, no worries.  We all seem to get worked up when discussing how
things *should* be done. :)