On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 21:07 -0400, James Carman wrote:
> What's the justification of having them in src/main/webapp again?

Separates the code from the templates so the designers don't have to
checkout the whole project, also keeps all the content in one directory.
Even though they are dynamic template files for wicket there is a
certain amount of static stuff that would be nice to be in one place.

Additionally, under Netbeans it seems to me to be rather daft that there
is a folder is called "Web Pages" in the project view but all it
contains is image/binary files and the WEB-INF directory. But the actual
HTML files end up in the "Source Packages" or worse "Other Sources"
folder. I understand the reasons for putting them in the source packages
directories but it's not an ideal solution to my mind and my team.

Looking at the debug from org.apache.wicket.util.resource it looks like
Wicket already looks for all and sundry anyway. How do I make it look in
the webroot?

Thanks,
Alan.