You can get a dedicated server at GoDaddy for under $100 per month.
I've had one running Java / Wicket apps with an uptime of around two
years now.  With your very small load, you could also use
redwoodvirtual and use a Linux Virtual Server for $20 or $40.  I also
had a server with them running for a couple of consecutive years.

I think you're overengineering something that definitely doesn't need it.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com