Paul,

I thought you meant tickets for our London Wicket Events [1] (free) tickets
are not cheap?!? - I probably misunderstood or totally missed your "plane"
word!

Send me a note with Skype id and your timezone using our contact us page [2]
if you are seriously considering preparing and delivering a presentation at
one of our future events.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
http://jWeekend.com