Hi Francisco,

Code should be in the wiki, video unfortunately not, but next meeting around I will try to borrow a camera
and record the proceedings..

On 10 Jun 2009, at 15:34, francisco treacy wrote:

Hi all,

Are there by any chance available slides, or a video, or code from the
last London Wicket meetup?

londonwicket hasn't been updated for a while now.

I am particularly interested in the *Bookmarkable Everything*.

Thanks!

Francisco