On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Martin
Makundi<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:
> I say that for most cases, spring is your "premature optimization".

Having gone through 3 weeks of connection leak hunting because we
reasoned like this and implemented our own connection and transaction
management solution (Not Invented Here), I can say with confidence:
this is not Premature Optimization.

I have no special love for Spring, nor its oodles of XML
configuration. But with a couple of small lines of XML you can
configure it to scan your entities and services and automatically wire
things up for transparent connection and transaction management.

Keep convincing yourself that transaction and connection management is easy.

Martijn