you are more then welcome to add an rfe, however it is not a simple fix.

the cachekey currently contains a lot more information then just the
propertykey and its all sandwiched into a single string, it contains
the whole path. remember, in wicket components can inherit properties
form their super class, as well as resolve properties based on locale,
style, and variation.

to implement what you want we would have to break the string up into
an object with multiple properties, then the clearcachekey() method
would have to iterate over all cache keys and match any that use that
property.

-igor