> For example, given that I can make a Link look like a button, when
> should I use a Link vs a Button?  I have no idea.

Duh... there is/was a bug on BUTTON at least on firefox (might have
affected only non-ajax buttons). You cannot distinguish which button
was pressed. So it is safer to use LINk when you need to style the
link freely.

What I am trying to say is: just try it out and bang your head to the
tree. Wicket is so customizable that it is very hard to make generic
examples - each project might need to tweak things differently to its
needs.

**
Martin