Everybody should stop using any other encoding then UTF-8
Common people we should start this change from happening now :)

Drop all charsets and all over the world. ban them everywhere, it should be
illegal to use them, if you do still use them you should be thrown in to
prison for at least 5 years.
UTF-8 everywhere!