Ok. I am sorry to bother you. I add the behavior at before render time:

protected void onBeforeRender() {

super.onBeforeRender();

final Recorder recorder=palette.getRecorderComponent();

palette.getRecorderComponent().add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior(
"onchange") {

 @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")

@Override

protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

 });

 }

and I has been working right to me. But, if you would like to extend Pallete
and overwrite newRecorderCompoent + adding the behavior, It seemed to be
fine.