ajax wicket debug making the request but, I realized that It didn't call
the constructor again

the components add to ajax request target already are instantiated. You need
to resolve the complexity of new data refresh on your component model. See
if at some point you are updating players property in an object outside the
model.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Fernando Wermus <fernando.wer...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Fernando Wermus <
> fernando.wer...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have this:
> >

> > add(new PanelModulo("module","players","myPlayers.jpg", new
> >  PropertyModel(modelo,"players"), true){
> >
> > private static final long serialVersionUID = -3739151258006568848L;
> >
> > @Override public Panel getPanelContenido(String id, IModel modelo) {
> >
> > return new Resumen(id, modelo);
> >
> > }
> >
> > });
> >

> > I have a AjaxLink which takes the component module (component above) and
> > added to the target. I see ajax wicket debug making the request but, I
> > realized that It didn't call the constructor again, instead of It just re
> > send the old render. I needed because the new PropertyModel(modelo,
> > "players") would come with new data.
> >

> > What am I doing wrong?
> >

> > ps: The constructor call getPanelContenido() method.
> >

> > --
> > Fernando Wermus.
> >
> > www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus
> >

> --