I do.
I realized the following:

ListDataProvider which I extend to get the data show, doesnt take models!!

It only takes list. When ayaxlink is called, the ListDataProvider is
refreshed but with old data because It lacks of a model.

There is a mail talking about this issue.

http://osdir.com/ml/users-wicket.apache.org/2009-03/msg01175.html