In the case of ListDataProvider, it is an very simple interface. I believe
the most repeaters with complexity enough that an simple mutable list can't
resolve, wish to have they own ListDataProvider.
If you figure out an generic ListDataProvider to complex data
calculation/search/access, let us know...