Nick, biggest problem was "RTFM".
Most plugins in IJ don't need to be "activated".

I didn't realize that there were more steps than "install plugin" :)
Any chance you can just auto-add the Wicket module?
If it's "heavy", then at least add the comment to the plugin description
like: "
WicketForge assists developers creating Wicket applications.

To activate for a given project, add to modules. See
http://code.google.com/p/wicketforge/wiki/UsageInstructions for details on
how to do so.

This plugin...
"

I added the module, now I can jump b/w the declarations etc.
The html editor still complains about wicket:id tags, of course. Which makes
the 20 fake errors in html errors cover up the REAL error of non-matching
wicket:id to code.  But I am sure you know about that already.

Would love to help you with patches, but I know NOTHING about IJ plugin
development :(

Drop a line in the forum when you release, please!