Also I've noticed, that if i submit the form, then redeploy the WAR, and
then refresh the submitted page, it throws the exception described above.
And hitting Ctrl + F5 doesn't fix the issue - you are unable to submit the
form anymore...
The reason is that it (at least, Firefox 3) accumulates JSESSIONID cookies -
I've seen even three of them simultaneously.
After I delete these stale JSESSIONID cookies, I'm able to submit the form
again.
I'm not sure, what a decision could be.
Maybe it is a well known bug.
Just reporting it to you.