On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:13 AM,  <sudhir543-...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying the things,
>
>> show me a framework that makes this easier...
> I think that when I when I was working with Webwork (Struts2 now) I dint need
> to do any thing else other than specifying spring factory in one of config
> file. Neither I was forced to use annotations.

so how does webwork know which properties of your actions should be
injected from spring and which from the request or session objects?

> LDMA might have nothing to do with Integration, but from my lil experience, I
> think that When I want to pass my entity as a model to some components (which
> might be serialized as in most cases) It wouldnt work with normal models, I
> will have to manage a separate LDM class for each of that if I don't want
> lazyloading exceptions.

huh? it all depends on how your domain model works. every application
is different. same applies to other frameworks - eg when you need to
put your entity into session because you want to access it across
requests, or when you put things into conversation scope. this problem
has nothing to do with wicket. LDM is simply one concrete solution for
dealing with these kinds of issues.

-igor