Hi Lester,

Right now I'm in a similar situation: I'm working for a company that wants
to (possibly) change from struts 1.X to something else and it is my job
"present" the choices to the developers and managers, so that they can
decide which will be the next framework the company will adopt for WEB
development. I'm also trying to get Wicket adopted over the other candidates
but that won't be easy...

I fully agree with Jonathan: the only thing PHBs care about is theirs own
personal interests... So, they pay special attention to keep themselves "on
the safe side of the fence".

Cheers,

Ernesto