I pretty much used the code from
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/adding-facebook-connect.html

You need to set up the /xd_reciever.htm for it to work correctly (take
a look at the facebook connect api docs), either using a Wicket mapped
resource, or using a servlet filter to return it.

The other trap is that you can't test it locally. I spent an hour
trying to debug why it wasn't working - the only reason was the API
will not connect from any host other than the one registered in your
Facebook App Config. If you try from localhost it just opens your site
inside the Facebook login popup - really unhelpful (an error would be
nice).

If you follow the wiki article though, it should be fairly easy to get going.

--
Richard Nichols :: http://www.visural.com/ :: http://www.richardnichols.net/