I think there was a network connectivity issue at Linode last night
(where I am hosting the site). The server has been up for 2 months but
I even stopped getting Linode admin console graphs for 2 hrs last
night - weird!

Seems to be stable now though.

Has anyone else using Linode had something like that before?

--
Richard Nichols :: http://www.visural.com/ :: http://www.richardnichols.net/