in FB go to:

1 Edit your app
2 Advanced:
 - Sandbox Mode: ON
* - Server Whitelist : Enter your "home" IP address*
* - Session Secret Whitelist Exception: On*
*
*
*That should be all*
*
*
*
*
*I did not use FB because of their terms & conds - that you cannot store any
info ( except userid ) you receive from FB, you must always query all data
from DB directly. That did not fit my requirements, so I discontinued
integration.*
*
*
*