I'm sorry Vineet, I've read your previous message unattentively and used AjaxEventBehavior("onkeyup").

ajaxformcomponentupdatingbehavior("onkeyup") and
ajaxformcomponentupdatingbehavior("onchange") work perfect!

Huge thanks for you help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Katherine <kati...@rambler.ru> [Mon, 24 May 2010 18:32:11 +0400]:
I tried onkeyup event at the beginning, but there is also not
everything
fine :(
    there is a delay for 1 character, my searchfield ModelObject is
filled by this character only when the next is pressed.
I think AutocompletTextField also uses this event to fill in the
object
and call its getchoices.

* vineet semwal <vineetsemwal1...@gmail.com> [Mon, 24 May 2010
19:17:22
+0530]:
> sorry i realized the previous idea is bad because to even read the
> formcomponent input you will require either
> formcomponentupdatingbehavior
> or a ajax submitting behavior to fire .
> you just wanted to update label when key is pressed so just add
> ajaxformcomponentupdatingbehavior with
> onkeyup event to your autocompletetextfield ,it will work...
>
> 2010/5/24 Katherine <kati...@rambler.ru>
>
> > Thanks for idea, but unfortunately onrequest is a final method.
> > I tried to add my Label to the target used in respond method, but
> nothing
> > happens in this case :(.
> >
> > * vineet semwal <vineetsemwal1...@gmail.com> [Mon, 24 May 2010
> 14:28:46
> > +0530]:
> >
> >  you can add your own autocompletebehavior in
> >>
> > autocompletetextfield,there
> >
> >> you
> >> can do the label update in onrequest if the size is greater than
what
> >> you
> >> want,you will also have to write a dao method that returns the
count

> > of
> >
> >> items returned so that you can
> >> check with the size you want.