Search the list for this and you'll find some quite long discussions.
Basically, it's not going to happen. This would be multiple inheritance, not
single.  You can easily use panels to accomplish what you're looking for.

Jeremy Thomerson
-- sent from my smartphone - please excuse formatting and spelling errors