>Search the list for this and you'll find some quite long discussions.
>Basically, it's not going to happen. This would be multiple
inheritance,
>not single.

Hi Jeremy, I hope I don't sound confrontationalist when I say this but
this is clearly not a case of multiple inheritance.

For this request to be deemed to be multiple inheritance one
class/markup file would need to be inheriting from two separate super
classes/markup files. That is not what is requested here. There remains
only a single super class/markup file.

All that is requested here is for multiple markup sections to be
overridden in this single inheritance scenario - just like Java does not
restrict you to overriding only a single method in any Java class: You
can override as many methods as you like in a Java class but that does
not break Java's single inheritance model - which constrains the number
of base classes to ONE, not the number of methods you can override to
ONE.

All this user (and others before him) are asking is for wicket to
support the overriding of N markup sections without instead of the
arbitrarily imposed constraint of N <= 1.