Use a pre render listener to call your "render" method. The constructor
stuff is pretty bad though. If you have the listener look for the
@PostConstruct annotation it even looks like its supposed to work that way.
imo if multiple markup section inheritance were implemented you would really
limit how your allowed to use the framework. As it is its simple (ignoring
constructor/rendering pains) and in your control not the frameworks.