Perhaps I have badly explained something.
my javascript files are not located in my webapps directory, but on the
filesystem
On Jul 15, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Jarosz Yohan wrote:

In fact, this is not working too.
I think it because wicket couldn't find my javascript file.
when I give url (this file can be accessed via url also) it's working, but not
with a filesystem path
and I really need not to pass by filesytem...