Should we set the parent form to multipart somewhere around the
post-configure / pre-render of a FileUpload?  It could find its parent Form
and do it automatically.  I guess the question is really: is there anytime
that we *wouldn't* want that to happen automatically?  If we do it
post-configure / pre-render, we can do it anytime there is a visible file
upload field.