On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Martin Makundi <
martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/4968160827_b742a7448a_z.jpg
>
> ..hrm.. putting that aside, did you give it a test drive?

Martin, I know you started the thread about this idea last time.
I'm wondering do you work together with Giannis and do you use the 1.4 in
production ?

In the beginning I was also against this idea but then I saw Igor's work and
I started believing in it.
Once we release 1.5 final I think we can introduce this in 1.5.{1,2}.