Hey all,

First off, apologies for a potential dual post - I used nabble and posted to
a super-level to this list.

We've been using Wicket 1.4 + Hibernate 3.3 + Databinder 1.3.0 for quite
some time now.  I wanted to update to a more recent version of Hibernate,
but Databinder was incompatible and seems pretty dead.

My question is what do people use for their bridge between Wicket and
Hibernate?  Do you all write your own LoadableDetachableModels to load from
the database?  Is there an alternative to Databinder that I don't know
about?  A wicketstuff wiki page mentioned 'HibernateModel' but I haven't
seen any actual code.

I love Databinder's HibernateObjectModel, SortableHibernateProvider, etc.
If there's nothing else, I'll keep on updating them, but I wanted to make
sure there wasn't some more active alternative.

Thanks!

Jake