Rodolfo Hansen-2 wrote:

> I also have a bit of code we have been working on..
>
> I was sorta procrastinating with it on my local box.
>
> Things have been rather overwhelming lately.
>
> If you would like to make a pull request, I will gladly review it, and
> merge
> it into my branch.
>
> I actually have some work regarding integration for the conversation scope
> with spring.

So far, all I've done is change the count() casting from (Integer) to
(Number) since later versions of Hibernate return a Long.  I'm on vacation
for this week, but will be looking into it later.  I'm a 100% git newb, so
I'll ensure I've done everything correctly before e-mailing you with a pull
request.

Thanks!

Jake