James Carman wrote:

> You could check out Wicketopia.  It has support for Hibernate.  You
> can run the example application to see how it works.

I've been doing some searching and found many of your replies to this
statement, but I was thinking without Spring involvement.  I don't have any
solid reasons for not using Spring other than I have no idea what it does
and haven't needed it :)  Seems very heavy whereas Databinder was extremely
light.  Granted, perhaps Spring is in my future.

Daniel Toffetti wrote:

> AFAIK Nathan was not maintaining it anymore but Rodolfo Hansen was working
> on it a while ago to get it up to new versions of Hibernate and Wicket,
> please check here: https://github.com/kryptt, last updates are from April
> 5.

Those updates were just to the project structure, I believe.  I checked out
the project and made my own changes to the snapshot to get it working.
There are many more changes and, being a newb to Git, I'm still working on
getting those back into the mainstream.  This is what prompted this thread -
I don't want to make these fixes if people are using some other light
library.

Still seems like a common issue.  People out there must be using Wicket +
Hibernate without Spring, right?

Jake