Hi, I really could use some advice on how to solve this problem:

In our webapp, we have a wicket filter as well as a couple of other
servlets. The url pattern for the wicket filter is the usual /*. The problem
is that because of this, all urls, including those of the other servlets, go
through the wicket filter, which is causing problems. Specifically, we are
using  spring, so wicket's SpringComponentInjector wraps the beans, which
sometimes results in the exception below.

The real solution is to separate the other servlets into another webapp, but
because of time constraints we can't do that. We also can't easily change
our urls to assign a unique pattern to the wicket urls (although the other
servlets do have unique patterns), because it will adversely affect users.
Is there a way to solve this problem in web.xml? Use wicket servlet instead
of wicket filter?

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no application attached to
    at org.apache.wicket.Application.get(Application.java:179)

    at
WICKET_com.hytrust.arc.TrustedHostMgr$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$eded0a19.refreshAllPolicy(<generated>)

    at
com.hytrust.proxy.vmware.VIMHandlerServlet.doPost(VIMHandlerServlet.java:47)

Any help is appreciated.
Julian