If Wicket doesn't have a mount for a given URL, the WicketFilter doesn't do
anything more than pass the request through as if it weren't even there. So
I don't think your problem is filter configuration.

Your non-Wicket servlet is probably instantiating a Wicket component or
using InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject() in your other servlet. I would
breakpoint the SpringComponentInject.inject() method to see how it's getting
called for non-Wicket requests. (Or maybe at startup.)