I got some trouble with the FeedbackPanel.

My scenario looks like this. I got a custom panel which can be added to a
page. Within the panel I add a FeedbackPanel to show any errors that arise
from the panel. The main content of the panel is a list to show entities
from a database. To be able to delete entities the list has a custom column
that extends AbstractColumn<Entity> which adds another custom panel (called
ActionPanel) to each row containing the buttons and logic to delete the
entity.

Now we come to the problem. When I call the error() method within the
ActionPanel the message is not shown by the FeedbackPanel of the panel that
contains the list.

I thought that all messages of a component are rendered by any FeedbackPanel
on a page. But somehow messages of the ActionPanel are not rendered.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.