Hi,

running your app in development mode do you get any message of this kind
"-Component-targetted feedback message was left unrendered."?
Mh, sorry I told you something wrong I'm not using a list but instead I'm
using a DefaultDataTable with a SortableDataProvider.

But I followed you advise and call setItemReuseStrategy(new
ReuseIfModelsEqualStrategy()) on the table instead if setReuseItem(). Then I
overwrote the equals() method of the model that get returned by the
SortableDataProvider so that the equals method is passed to the models's
objects. But unfortunately it doesn't work.

I also did some more testing on that issue and at the moment I'm not sure if
it has some thing to do with the reuse strategy at all. When calling
info("Test message main panel"); in the constructor of the panel which
contains the FeedbackPanel the message is displayed by the FeedbackPanel
whereas when calling info("Test message action panel"); in the constructor
of the ActionPanel the message is not displayed by the FeedbackPabel. So I
think it has nothing to do with the reuse of the items.

Any other ideas?