Hi,

you're right I found the following message:

/WARN  - WebSession                 - Component-targetted feedback message
was left unrendered. This could be because you are missing a FeedbackPanel
on the page.  Message: [FeedbackMessage message =
"StringResourceModel[key:form.error.storeDoesntExist,default:null,params:[]]",
reporter = remove, level = ERROR]/

I'm wondering why it says it couldn't find a FeedbackPanel, as I'm pretty
sure there's a FeedbackPanel on the page. As I could display messages there
from the panel that contains the FeedbackPanel.