Hello again.

Here's some more information about my problem: in the ModalWindow's
SubmitButton's onSubmit() I call at the end:

ModalWindow.closeCurrent(target);
download.initiate(target);

The AJAXDownload behaviour is added to the SubmitButton in the ModalWindow.
Or do I have to add it to the button on my page that opens the ModalWindow?

Thanks in advance.