I have narrowed down the problem to Google Chrome (both 15.x and 17.x- dev version) now. In both Firefox and IE 9 the download is working and the ajax links keep working after the download finished.

I have created a quickstart application that demonstrates the thing. Are you still interested in that to see if it's a Chrome or a Wicket issue? If so, where should I put it?

Thanks

2011/12/9 Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <reier...@gmail.com>
Can you please create a quick-start application that we can test?

Ernesto