the bug is that something does not serialize access to the page. the
contract on models and components is that they always run in a
single-threaded environment. this is what allows the user code to be
simple and free of any synchronization logic.

so whatever push/pull/whatever framework you are using - it should
properly synchronize access to the page instance that owns the models.

-igor