Looked like there were some other items I needed to upgrade as well: maven
compiler plugin, junit.

There was one called sfl40j or similar. What is this used for?

Thanks again for help! Learning a lot from you guys. Hope to contribute back
once I really start understanding. New to java and wicket, so I'm very
grateful.
—
Stephen Walsh