slf4j is a project which allows a project to implement logging, and the user of that project to decide which actual logging implementation to use.

See http://slf4j.org/

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 9-2-2013 14:59, schreef Stephen Walsh:
Looked like there were some other items I needed to upgrade as well: maven
compiler plugin, junit.

There was one called sfl40j or similar. What is this used for?

Thanks again for help! Learning a lot from you guys. Hope to contribute back
once I really start understanding. New to java and wicket, so I'm very grateful.
—
Stephen Walsh

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Martijn Dashorst