Hi,

how does the additional behavior break the existing one?
We have a large panel containing components with multiple Ajax behaviors.

In one context where this panel is used, we need to augment (add) the
existing AjaxBehavior of a certain component by adding extra functionality
to it. It seems that if we add it the usual way (add (new
AjaxComponentUpdating Behavior {..})), it breaks the existing Ajax behavior
defined previously in the panel.

Is there a way to "plug into" an existing Ajax behavior of a component
without replacing it, but adding to it?

Thanks