Hi,
I'm a newbie to all the Google Maps API stuff and I've noticed that a
wicket-stuff project (gmap3) could help me to show a Google Map with a list
of shops for a known business company. I found an example on this french
page http://www.bebecash.com/Magasins/ which is similar to our  tasks. And I
know it exists a geocode example within the wicket-stuff gmap3 project
which, I think, is a good starting point.
What would be the prefered way to feed the GeoCoder with the location data?
And what is the right way to hook in my data.
Any hints?
Thanks,
  Dirk