Hi Martin,
there is still an open issue with showing the marker for all stores and an
appropriate info window. Actually I wanna do something like the following
Javascript code but in Java:

// Init a new map
var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById('map'));
map.addControl(new GSmallMapControl());
map.setCenter(new GLatLng(56.87, 14.80), 11);
// Creating a new marker
var marker = new GMarker(new GLatLng(56.87, 14.80))
// Adding a click-event to the marker
GEvent.addListener(marker, 'click', function() {
  // When clicked, open an Info Window
  marker.openInfoWindowHtml('Some text');
});
// Add marker to map
map.addOverlay(marker);

I'm not able to add the click-event to the marker and show the info window
with the store info (see also
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/reference?hl=de&csw=1#GMarker).
I'm just able to add click-events to the map itself. How could I do that?
Thank you.