I think the best would be to render markers for all stores and center the
map according to the zipcode and zoom it appropriately.
This way the user will see only the stores in the visible area of the map.
But if (s)he zoom out the map then (s)he will see more stores and choose
any of them.
Otherwise you will have to listen for bounds_changed event and add/remove
markers dynamically.