Hi,

>Expand and collapse of the node using '+' icon next to Folder path.
>It shows the scroll bar only if I revisit the same page by clicking the menu option.

are you using custom CSS to style your page?
What happens if you run without this CSS, does the scrollbar appear immedtiately?

Sven

On 10/16/2014 09:41 PM, Mihir Chhaya wrote:
Hello,

Could anybody please help me on following?

This is related to:
-------------------------
Table Tree with custom Tree Provider to display folder structure.
I am referring to Sven Meier's Advanced Tabular Tree Structure example for
Wicket 6.x. (
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/tree/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.tree.TableTreePage?0&foo=AAA
)

My goal is:
-----------------
To display vertical scroll bar on expanding single folder/subfolder in
Table Tree.

The part working is:
Expand and collapse of the node using '+' icon next to Folder path.

The part I am struggling with is:
Table Tree is not showing vertical scroll bar if there are more files, so
not allowing to view complete folder/sub folder content. It shows the
scroll bar only if I revisit the same page by clicking the menu option.

Thanks,
-Mihir.