Thanks, Sven for your suggestion. I am using custom CSS, and also the
project is using Wicket Bootstrap.

But, the scroll bar is not displayed even after making TableTree page
independent (removing CSS, and free from bootstrap). Following is from my
modified version of AdvancedTreePage.html.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>

<head>
    <title>Folder structure</title>
</head>
<form wicket:id="form">
        <a wicket:id="collapseAll">collapse all</a> <a
wicket:id="expandAll">expand all</a>

        <wicket:child/>

    <input type="submit" wicket:id="submit" value="OK"/>
</form>

And here is for from <wicket:child/> page:

http://wicket.apache.org/dtds.data/wicket-xhtml1.3-strict.dtd"; >
<head>
    <wicket:head>
            table {