Thanks, Sven.

I tried to play around with CSS in chrome dev tools to reproduce the error
on web link above but could not. Also, I compared CSS with my code from
chrome dev tools. I can see some additional Bootstrap css for my page, but
un-checking those references did not do help.

I have made some progress though. I realized I did not have tree.expand(t)
and tree.collapse(t) when clicking on folder path (as I am using
SelectedFolderContent from Tree example, and have 'select' method which is
calling tree.update()). With those in, the folder click is now toggle, and
with setReponsePage(MyTreePage.class) followed, the sub-folder is opened
completely with scrollbar for page.

So, now scroll bar + toggle (expand/collapse) is working when clicking on
folder path link. But still no luck when clicking '+' button.

Additionally, while debugging I found the Folder onClick is called only
when clicking on Folder path (C:\folderA\folderAA\), but it is not when
clicking on '+'.

Thanks again for your time,
-Mihir.