Recently I mentioned Wicket to a product manager - and his reply indicated that
he thought Wicket was for UI's but was actually a different programming
language! I quickly pointed out that it's the SAME language as they've used
forever - Java! And that's the point! You can build your domain model, business
layer and UI - all in the same, awesome, typesafe, high performance language
yet still make your UI rock as much as any Angular JS UI (without the
productivity and maintenance hits that come with using JavaScript)